- Identify potential customers and market company’s state of art precision welding systems;
- Understand the requirements of market, individual customer or specific projects for proposal preparation;
- Collect and analyze competition information including but not limited to bid situation, pricing data or package arrangement for project competitions;
- Organize internal resources such as R&D and Technical Support to demonstrate machinery’s capability and competitiveness;
- Manage project bidding, order to delivery to installation and after sales services;
- Secure after sales components and service contracts;
- Follow up payment;
- Prepare sales forecast and annual budget.
- Degree holder with major in Mechanical, Electrical, Automation or Mechatronic Engineering; Having MBA is preferred but not necessary;
- Min. five years of solid experiences in machinery or project basis sales for precision welding machinery or system or welding material are preferred;
- Experiences in managing Taiwanese business are necessary;
- Analytical, self-motivated, a team player able to work independently
- Good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills and capable in facilitating cross functional projects;
- Excellent leadership with strong project management skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Beyond working in company including office and workshop, regular customer visits are expected