Position: R&D Manager
Report to: General Manager, Zhuhai
Job Location: Hong Kong and Station in Zhuhai during working days
Our client is a 236 years old German company specialized in the field of metal processing, machinery for foam plastics molding, electronic soldering, and low pressure die casting. The company extended the operation to Asia since 1988 and is headquartered in Hong Kong. Now she has a manufacturing site in Zhuhai, a subsidiary company in Shanghai, and branch offices in both in Beijing and Shenzhen. Total number of employees is more than 160 in the region. They are looking for incumbents to apply for following position:
- Develop and lead a team of design engineers to apply company’s state of the art technology to develop industrial machinery and automation products for the target markets.
- Manage product and application development cycle from “ideas and concept generations” or “translating customer requests to product requirement” to product installation and commissioning guideline development.
- Provide training, mentorship to design team for sustainable corporation development;
- Be the member of Quality Management team and facilitate quality improvement cross functionally
- Degree holder is a must and higher degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Automation or Mechatronic Engineering is preferred
- Min. 15 years of solid R&D experience in PLC-based machinery with 3-5 years in management roles;
- Good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills and capable in facilitating cross functional projects;
- Tracked records in products and application development;
- Knowledge in SAP is an advantage;
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume with your present and expected salary to email@example.com.