Senior R&D Engineer for Electronic Hardware
Report to R&D Director
Job Location: NanTong, JiangSu
The company is a leading electronic hardware suppliers to leading international and local passenger car OEMs. Her annual revenue is more than 500 million RENMINBI with growth potential higher than 10% a year in the next five years.
Qualifications and Experiences
- Bachelor degree or above majoring in automotive engineering, automation, E&E engineering or electromechanical engineering.
- At least five years’ solid experiences in auto electronic hardware engineering, especially in high power electronic components or auto USB device.
- R&D and project management experiences are needed.
- Manage product development project from concept to commercial productions;
- Manage development schedules to meet project timeline;
- Coordinate inter-department resources and ensure R&D qualities;
- Follow R&D process and maintain R&D records including BOMs.
- Team player;
- Must be able to work under pressures.