Job Location: Harbin, Heilongjiang, China
A leading tier one auto component supplier privately owned and located Harbin Heilongjiang is looking for this position. The annual sales of the company are around 300 million RMB with low double-digit growths in the five years. She has multiple manufacturing and R&D sites in Shanghai, Hebei, Chongqing, and Zhejiang. Her customers cover leading multinational and domestic OEMs.
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team.
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team.
- Manage the accounting, tax, and treasury departments
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies.
- Implement operational best practices.
- Financial Information
- Consolidate Asia Pacific financial reports.
- Oversee the issuance of financial information.
- Risk Management
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company’s risk profile.
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems.
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage.
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts.
- Arrange for debt and equity financing.
- External Relationship
- Maintain professional relationship with auditor and tax bureau and custom authority.
- Manage corporate bankers
- Compliance and Governance
- Ensure all the operations will meet corporate and local governance and compliance requirements;
- Identify the gaps, formulate and execute corrective actions to bridge the gaps if there is any.
Qualifications and experiences
The candidate should have a university degree in accounting or financial management, or equivalent business experience and 15+ years of progressively responsible experience and solid exposures in manufacturing, trading, and holding company environment for well established company in China Should have experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills. Preference will be given to candidates with the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations but not necessary.